Customer Advocate and Onboarding Specialist
Reserva is looking for an experienced sales professional to commercialize our suite of software and technology solutions for produce companies.
In addition to the ERP software, Reserva offers services tailored to the produce industry such as market data, payments, foreign exchange, and marketplace matching. This position will be responsible for promoting these services to produce companies. The right candidate should have experience offering software or technology solutions to small and medium sized companies. Familiarity with the produce industry is a big plus. The position will be responsible for developing relationships with prospective buyers, understanding their needs and identifying opportunities to leverage Reserva’s services. The candidate will be expected to conduct outreach efforts through cold calling, email marketing, referrals, etc. to connect with prospective customers. The main objectives are to raise awareness of Reserva’s products, identify needs, and motivate prospects to schedule a consultation or demonstration session with our sales team.
Reserva is a leading provider of ERP software for the produce industry, offering an extensive array of applications available in a cloud based, multi company, multi language platform. We have 10 years of experience building enterprise software for the produce industry. We develop flexible solutions to support the entire supply chain of fresh commodities, from production to retail. Our mission is to be the most compelling enterprise software choice for agribusinesses, providing highly tailored solutions and active customer support. Our vision is to build the largest network of connected agribusinesses using our ERP and marketplace platforms. Reserva works with clients around the world, with a strong client base in the US and Mexico. We are building a global network of connected businesses to facilitate trade and provide food safety and traceability solutions.
- You will be responsible for commercializing a portfolio comprimised of the following solutions:
- Price Exchange Network: Reserva's market price solution to help produce businesses access real time market pricing information
- Business Payment Solution: International and domestic payment solutions embedded in ERP
- Forex Payment Solution: Foreign exchange solution delivering fast payments at competitive FX rates.
- Marketplace Services: Matching and marketing service connecting buyers and sellers in a life trading platform.
- Enterprise Software Solution: ERP, inventory and order management solution for produce businesses
- Prospect customers through own network and company provided resources. All prospecting is done remotely via cold calling, email marketing and referrals.
- Assume ownership of Reserva's outreach program and the qualification program.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of agribusinesses' needs and successfully position Reserva as the leading solution.
- Develop an extensive understanding of the enterprise software market within the food/produce industry and how to consolidate Reserva as the leading provider, in particular for enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounting systems, production, and traceability solutions.
- Manage Marketing Automation activities aimed at informing, engaging, and nurturing customers.
- Identify upgrade and upsell opportunities with existing Reserva customers
- Expand Reserva's ERP footprint in the US and Mexico
- 5+ years of sales experience to SME
- 2 years of software sales or technology services experience
- Familiarity with SaaS products for businesses such as ERPs, CRMs, or data management
- Experience in sales development roles such as SDR or business development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Experience selling financial services such as lending, payments, FX or insurance products.
- Existing relations with companies in the produce industry
- Strong analytical skills (STEM background)
Reserva is looking for a driven, affable and curious professional to help our customers succeed using our software. Reserva is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform for agribusinesses. Your role is to provide support and product feedback to existing customers as well as facilitate the onboarding process for new customers. You are expected to have a working knowledge of business processes such as bookkeeping, invoicing, order management, etc. When you are not busy helping existing customers, you will help us identify new customers reaching out to prospects by email and phone.
This role is part of our practical mentoring program to help develop emerging professionals eager to learn new technical and business skills. As a Reserva system expert, you will receive extensive training and coaching to help you excel in your job. We use our own tools for communications, sales management, marketing, etc, and while you are not expected to be familiar with these tools, you must be capable of learning quickly. You will have a dedicated mentor working with you to develop your professional skills and teach you about new amazing tools, technology, and business optimization techniques for modern organizations. After a few years, you will become a consulting expert capable of solving complex problems for enterprise customers.